Δευτέρα 27 Ιουνίου 2016

The Art of Nature....Guest for Scrapki-wyzwaniowo.

Good evening my friends!!!Tonight i have a tag to show, made for Scrapki-wyzwaniowo as i was the winner of the previous month challenge in thei blog...

Thank you for the great honour to be a guest designer in your blog and i will be pleased if i give some ideas to everyone.I was inspired by the Art of Nature itself!!!Εμφάνιση gh1.jpg
Εμφάνιση gh1.jpg

A tag from me this time for the ''HOROSCOPE''theme of this month. I used Homegrown paper  collection from 7Dots , plus the same tag and Fortune Teller stickers from 7Dots too.I couldn't resist using the 7dots chipboards , of the sun and the moon, being together and appart, that i painted with crackle clear paste and placing some gold  embossing powder... 


 That is trully amazing how nature creates it's own Art!!! And how human tries to explain it, in his own way afterwards....


I stitched 3 tag one over another,placed my elements and a wire, trying to resemble the night sky and Saturn Rings.




.Added some handmade stars after  painting them  with silver acrylic paint and gluing on them some glass  glitter .Final toutch, mists-brands-beads-gesso-glitter...Hope you enjoy it!!




Thank you for your time in my blog...Love you all...Eirini....





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !